For faculty

To all faculty and staff

In the Student Accessibility Support Room, we make the necessary arrangements to provide reasonable considerations and support for studying to students with physical, intellectual, mental disabilities (including those with developmental disorders), and other physical and mental impairments.
We also provide support for basic needs of daily and social life, the foundations of a healthy student life, regardless of whether a student has a disability.
If you have a student who wishes to request consideration or support, please contact us.
Also, if you have a student who is increasingly absent or late to class, has trouble with submitting assignments, is unable to act appropriately depending on the situation, or has trouble with interpersonal relationships, please communicate your concern to the student and, depending on the situation, recommend the student have a consultation. There are several places on campus for consultation, so please use the following for reference. If you don’t know which place is appropriate, contact the Student Counseling Room and they will connect you with the appropriate department.


Counseling on campus


Interpersonal relationships

  • I am having problems within my circle club.
  • I am very concerned about what people think of me.

Trouble in everyday life

  • I was forced to buy an expensive item.
  • I am harassed by persistent salespeople.

Concerns with study / career path

  • I have trouble going to classes.
  • I might want to study something else.
  • I’m thinking about taking time off or dropping out.

Student Counseling Room

  • Ask Anything
    • Campus Social Worker
    • administrative staff



Disabled student consultation

  • I’ve been diagnosed, but I don’t know what to do now.
  • I wish to request special consideration for classes, lab work, tests, etc.
  • I need help organizing my schedule.

Student Accessibility Support Room

TEL:096-342-2765, 2766
  • Provision of necessary consideration / support
  • Consultation for disabled students
    • Specially Appointed Assistant Professor / Clinical Psychologist
    • Campus Social Worker



Mental and physical health

  • I don’t feel like doing anything.
  • I can’t sleep.
  • I’m worried about my health.
  • I am afraid to enter the classroom.

Health Care Center

  • General consultation
    • Physician
    • Psychiatrist
  • Consultation on everything related to the mind or body, student psychological consultation
    • Clinical psychologist
  • Sexual consultation
    • Nurse

Page Top